Saturday, October 04, 2008

From Sunderland with love

Hi all! Been a long time since my last update.. Partly 'cause I've been settling into this new environment and partly 'cause the internet connection here sucks. But lets not go into that.

Life has been great so far. I love the friendly smiles on the road, the level of civic consciousness, the building architectures, the amazing variety of colourful flowers and oh, the random conversations the locals strike up every now and then. We attended two Fresher parties last week! :) An 80's Rollerskate themed party and a UV White party. Both totally rocked! I prefered the UV party tho'.. T'was more fun and had more drama lol. This girl came up to my housemate and started dancing with him. The next thing we knew, she was kissing him full on the lips! Then, after she was done, she moved on to my other friend and started kissing him too! His very first kiss lol! We also managed to squeeze in a visit to Newcastle. And it was beautiful. So fucking beautiful. I can't wait to see how the rest of UK looks like!


And to think that the UK was a place I never wanted to visit....

What an idiot I was lol.

No comments: