Sunday, March 23, 2008

ShizNat Mini Doujin ^____^

This post is dedicated to all the readers of my 'It was Distracting' fanfic. I'm so sorry for keeping everyone hanging :( It's been a pretty difficult semester so please bear with me! I promise to update as soon as I can, possibly during my semester break at the end of April. Thanks to everyone who's thus far read and reviewed it either here or on fanfiction.net! I hope you'll continue to stick! ^____^

Here's small ShizNat doujin to make the wait more bearable! :)


ps. If any of you are imeem members, do check out this group by hatekyefever! At Otome no Ai, it's all about celebrating shoujo-ai! ;)
-scoobz-

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, just the little breaker we need for this agonizing wait!

So cute! Natsuki cannot resist even if she tries.

scoobz said...

Sorry for the loooong wait *blush* I'll definitely update after my exams! ^^

Haha yeah.. Who could ever resist Shizuru? XP Especially when she turns on her charm! *swoon~ LOL

charmsterk said...

oooohhhh thx for the 'appetizer'... hehe... sorry grassy wasn't able to log into your blog for quite some time.. been so very busy with stuff... esp now last min (as usual) for my thesis submission.. deadline on 1st april ... dieeee.. me is gonna continue burning the midnite oil for it..

meanwhile... i keeppp bleeeding love =)

p.s. me love this song !

charmsterk said...

i dont care what they say... i'm in lurveeee with uuuuu.... they try to pull me away... but they dont know the truth.....

my heart's crippled by the vein that i keep on closing....

ok ok me knowss.. me have to continue project..but..

U CUT ME OPEN AND I...
KEEEP BLEEEEDING
KEEEEP KEEEP BLEEEDING LURRRVE

=D LOVE YA

scoobz said...

Hey Charmine! Glad you liked it! Hehe.. Whoa! That's really soon! Hurry and get back to your thesis now!

Keep bleeding.. Keep keep bleeding love~~

Haha I think you're right.. I AM rather emo-ish! Lol! Love ya too!~

Aliz said...

awwww shiznat :3
kawaii!

scoobz said...

Thanks sexyfairy! ^^ Shiznat forever! Lol..