Monday, September 11, 2006

My landlady is probably the sloppiest, filthiest, most disgusting person to ever walk this earth.. I really wonder how she can live like that man.. I know I cant... Imagine walkin into d' kitchen only to b greeted by unwashed pots n' pans all dumped in d' sink wif d' water all clogged up plus a pot filled wif really disgusting broth+fungus that's been there for God knows how long... So damn disgusting man!!! YUCK!! Oh yeah... Did I mention that she also left her pear core on d' coffee table?? n' her fridge... gawd!! shud really see it k... moldy cheese, rotten vege, half-eaten apple, half chewed strawberries, bowl of soup ( I think she was too lazy to wash ), mug of half drunk coffee (been there ever since I came k!!)..... d' damn fridge is packed so full but 98% of it is rotten.... even thinkin of it gives me d' creeps! *shudders* i've actually seen a cat in d house late 1 nite k... n' roaches.. lots of em'!! one of d' ex-tennants said she even saw RATS before k!!! OMG!!! *looks disgusted* Yun jokingly said she felt like callin' up Jabatan Kesihatan over.. or takin' pics n' sendin' it to The Star... hahah... that would b funny...Imagine headlines: "STUDENTS EVACUATED FROM FILTHY HOUSE" or "STUDENT'S LIVING CONDITIONS NOT SAFE" or sum other crap like that.... damn... i'm so gonna move out d' moment my contract's up k... im so gonna move...

1 comment:

adri-enne said...

lol.. drama queen lar u. but it sounds really scary- not 2 mention unhygienic! *creeps* rotten food.. roaches.. rats.. *goosebumps*

lol, after another month, i hope u get a betta accommodation bud!

heheh i had a good read btw. i can imagine d horror...